Updated on June 22, 2021: Oppo Find X started receiving June 2021 security patch update via OTA with version CPH1871PUEX_11_F.37.
Updated on February 21, 2021: Today Oppo rolled the February 2021 security patch for the device with build number CPH1871EX_11_F.31. The update is based on Android 10.
Updated on January 30, 2021: Today Oppo rolled the January 2021 security patch for the device with build number CPH1871PUEX_11_F.29. The update is based on Android 10.
Updated on November 21, 2020: Today Oppo rolled the November 2020 security patch based on Android 10 for the Oppo Find X in India. It will soon roll out in other markets. The update is labeled with software version CPH1871EX_11_F.25 | CPH1871PUEX_11_F.25.
Updated on October 16, 2020: Today Oppo rolled the September 2020 security patch update to Oppo Find X in India with build number CPH1871PUEX_11_F.19.
Updated on August 18, 2020: Today Oppo rolled the latest July 2020 security patch for Oppo Find X2 with software version CPH1871PUEX_11_F.13. The update is now live for Indian users with Oppo Find X.
Updated on May 12, 2020: Today Oppo started rolling the January 2020 security patch for the Oppo Find X. The update is arriving with version number CPH1871EX_11_C.18 and is available globally. It brings nothing new except the security patch fix and regular bug fixes.
This update is still based on Android Pie with Color OS skin and not the Android 10 flavored ColorOS 7 skin. Recently, Oppo started the Oppo Find X with Android 10 beta via the beta channel in China. There is no confirmation about the actual release of Android 10 apart from Roadmap details from Oppo.
- Model: Oppo Find X
- Android: 10.0
- Version: CPH1871EX_11_F.33
- Size: 3.29 GB
- Security Patch Level: March 2021
Downloads and Changelog:
·Added the January 2021 Android security patches to enhance system security.
·Added the November 2020 Android security patches to enhance system security.
·Added the September 2020 Android security patches to enhance system security
• Added Text Scanner to the Camera app which allows you to convert the text in your photos into documents[System]
• Added the face beautification feature for WeChat video calls. Enable the feature by going to “Settings > Additional settings > Video call beautification > WeChat”[Apps]
• Fixed an issue where no notifications were displayed for calls from the Line app[Security]
• Added the July 2020 Android security patch to enhance system security.
|[System] · Added the June 2020 Android security patch to enhance system security.
· System sounds can now be captured when you make a screen recording.
· Fixed an issue where the audio in WeChat’s voice chats would cut in and out when your phone was connected to your watch.
· Added a folder to save compressed files in “File Manager”. [Apps] · Added the Mail app: Exchange accounts are supported so you can manage all of your email accounts from one place.
Check Software update manually:
Sometimes users get impatient while waiting for the OTA to show up on their devices. So, they can manually check for the availability for the latest A.06 update on Oppo Find X.
Go to Settings > System > Software Update. Tap on Check for Updates. If the update is available you will be notified of the same. Then follow the on-screen instructions, download and install the update.
How to Install Oppo Find X Software Update
You have to follow some basic guidelines before installing the latest firmware on your devices. Check out the requirements section below.
- The firmware we have shared here is only meant to be installed on Oppo Find X. Do not install it on any other device.
- Charge your battery up to 50% or more before beginning the manual installation.
- Take a full backup of your device before installing the new update.
To install the above firmware follow this guide.
As security patches and bug fixes are important for a smartphone, make sure to grab the firmware for your Oppo Find X. Install it and enjoy.