Do you want to install Stock ROM on Oppo Find X? then, you are at the right place. Here we will share all the latest Oppo Find X Stock Firmware Collections. Here we have shared the full list of firmware link to download and install stock firmware on Oppo Find X. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Realme 1 stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or bootloop, you can factory reset or flash the latest Oppo Find X Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
Oppo launched their new smartphone called Realme 1 in India. The Realme brand is aimed at the Indian youth which will be exclusively available on the online marketplace. With Realme 1, the company 3 variant with 3GB, 4GB, and 6GB RAM support.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Oppo Find X back to the previous working condition.
Oppo Find X Specifications:
If we speak about the specifications, Oppo’s Find X flagship smartphone comes with 6.42-inch AMOLED display that supports 080×2340 pixels of resolution and offers 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The phone powered by 64-bit Octa-Core CPU under the hood which clocks in two different speed. The first four Kryo 385 Gold core clocks at 2.8 GHz and other four Kryo 385 Silver core clocks at 1.7 GHz. There is Qualcomm high-end Snapdragon 845 chipset present on board. The Chinese company launched the 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB internal storage variant in India.
In terms of camera, there are dual camera sensors on the back side of the phone along with LED flash, OIS, and AI features. The 16-megapixel main camera with f/2.0 aperture and 20-megapixel secondary camera with same f/2.0 aperture. On the front side, there is a 25-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture for selfies and video calls. The Oppo Find X runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo operating system and is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3,730 mAh capacity battery.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo Find X
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo Find X
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo Find X
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Oppo Find X Stock Firmware Collections:
17017 PAFM00 China normal version Firmware
|152 A.15||Direct Link|
|190 A.19||Direct Link|
|210 A.21||Direct Link|
|230 A.23||Direct Link|
|240 A.24||Direct Link|
|250 A.25||Direct Link|
|250 A.25||Direct Link|
|260 A.26||Direct Link|
|270 A.27||Direct Link|
|5.2 Beta 1090 W.09||Direct Link|
17018 PAFT00 CMCC (China Mobile Communications Corporation) version
17127 PAHM00 China Lamborghini version(with super VOOC)/ High-end version (with super VOOC)
|Version [File Name]||Download Link|
|CPH1871EX Asia version 100 A.10||Download|
Steps to Install Oppo Find X Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Oppo Find X is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash Tool: Download the QPST Tool and extract it (Install)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk![/su_note]
Instructions to Install on Oppo Find X:
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name : Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Oppo Find X
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Oppo Find X successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.