Good news for all the Oppo K1 unit users as the Oppo K1 ISP PinOUT to Hard Reset / FRP Bypass is now available. You can easily get the ISP PinOUT connection of the Oppo K1 (CPH1893) by following the full guide below along with images. By using the ISP PinOUT, you can easily bypass FRP lock or reset user data on your device via UFi Box. Check out the guide below.
Oppo K1: Overview
The handset launched in 2018 with a 6.4-inches Super AMOLED display, Android 8.1 Oreo (ColorOS), Snapdragon 660 SoC, 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB of internal storage (dedicated slot), 3600mAh battery, etc. It sports a dual rear camera setup of 16MP (f/1.8) + 2MP (depth, f/2.4) lens with HDR, Panorama, PDAF, an LED flash, etc. The device packs a 25MP (f/2.0) selfie camera. It has all the major connectivity options with all the necessary sensors including an optical under-display fingerprint sensor.
What is ISP PinOUT?
ISP or In-system programming also known as in-circuit serial programming (ICSP) for hardware that has a cross-reference of pins or contacts. By shorting the pins together, you can power or signal the logic board (motherboard) of an electronic device such as a mobile, computer. You will find the IS Pinout connection on the logic board of your device. Therefore, you will need to remove the back panel of the handset and follow the below image to locate the pinout.
Oppo K1 ISP Pinout Image:
- This guide is for Oppo K1 (CPH1893) variant only.
- You will need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
Steps to Bypass FRP Lock on Oppo K1
- Open the back panel of the device at first.
- Connect the wire with the correct ISP Pinout.
- Then connect the ISP Pinout to the UFi Box and connect your device via USB cable to the PC.
- Go to the Device Manager on your PC.
- You will see your device in the list > run the UFi Box and locate the scatter file.
- Go to the user Partition / Special Task and click on Reset FRP on the UFI Box.
- You’re done.
Steps to Hard Reset Oppo K1 (Bypass Pattern Lock)
- Remove the back panel of the device and connect the wire to the ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct ISP Pinout to the UFi Box.
- Connect your Oppo K1 to the PC via a USB cable.
- Head over to the PC and open Device Manager.
- If your device is located there, run the UFi Box.
- Locate the scatter file > go to the Partition / Special Task on the UFI Box.
- Click on Factory Reset.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you in order to bypass the FRP Lock or perform a factory reset on your Oppo K1 handset. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.