Good news for all the Realme C2 unit users as the Realme C2 ISP PinOUT to Hard Reset / FRP Bypass is now available. You can easily get the ISP PinOUT connection of the Realme C2 (RMX1945) by following the full guide below along with images. By using the ISP PinOUT, you can easily bypass FRP lock or reset user data on your device via UFi Box. Check out the guide below.
Quick Specs Overview – Realme C2
Realme C2 was announced in Apr-2019 which sports a 6.1-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1560 x 720 pixels with 282 PPI pixel density. The device is protected by Corning Gorilla glass 3. The device is powered by a 4x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, 4x 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, Cores 8 with MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 chipset coupled with 2/3GB of RAM and 16/32GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie under ColorOS 6.0 and backed by a 4000 battery (non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a Dual Lens setup with 13 + 2MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with a 5MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4g-VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass, Light, etc.
What is ISP PinOUT?
ISP or In-system programming also known as in-circuit serial programming (ICSP) for hardware that has a cross-reference of pins or contacts. By shorting the pins together, you can power or signal the logic board (motherboard) of an electronic device such as a mobile, computer. You will find the IS Pinout connection on the logic board of your device. Therefore, you will need to remove the back panel of the handset and follow the below image to locate the pinout.
Realme C2 ISP Pinout Image:
- This guide is for Realme C2 (RMX1945) variant only.
- You will need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
Steps to Bypass FRP Lock on Realme C2
- Open the back panel of the device at first.
- Connect the wire with the correct ISP Pinout.
- Then connect the ISP Pinout to the UFi Box and connect your device via USB cable to the PC.
- Go to the Device Manager on your PC.
- You will see your device in the list > run the UFi Box and locate the scatter file.
- Go to the user Partition / Special Task and click on Reset FRP on the UFI Box.
- You’re done.
Steps to Hard Reset Realme C2 (Bypass Pattern Lock)
- Remove the back panel of the device and connect the wire to the ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct ISP Pinout to the UFi Box.
- Connect your Realme C2 to the PC via a USB cable.
- Head over to the PC and open Device Manager.
- If your device is located there, run the UFi Box.
- Locate the scatter file > go to the Partition / Special Task on the UFI Box.
- Click on Factory Reset.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you in order to bypass the FRP Lock or perform a factory reset on your Realme C2 handset. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.