The Chinese OEM Oppo’s sub-brand Realme has recently launched the Realme X50 5G smartphone that runs on Android 10 on the top of ColorOS 7 out-of-the-box. The handset looks really great and the punch-hole camera display also looks awesome. Though the handset has an IPS LCD display, it has Full-HD+ resolution, a 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, up to 12GB RAM, quad rear cameras, dual selfie cameras, and more.
Now, if you’re using this handset and want to upgrade to the latest software version that you’ve missed earlier or didn’t get yet, then you’re in right place. Here we have provided the Realme X50 5G Software Update Tracker along with the firmware download links below.
Some times, users didn’t receive any particular software OTA update due to some server or carrier-related issues mostly. That only happens due to the incremental roll-out process by the smartphone OEMs. So, if you think that your device isn’t getting the latest software OTA updates automatically, then you can manually check for it by following our guide. We have shared the full list of software update details below. Now, head over to the device specifications at first before going to the update tracker.
Realme X50 5G Overview
It has a 6.57-inches IPS LCD display with 1080×2400 pixels resolution with a 20:9 aspect ratio, 401 ppi pixel density, 120Hz, and protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The device is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC, paired with Adreno 620 GPU, 6GB/8GB/12GB of RAM, 128GB/256GB of internal storage options. It doesn’t have any expandable storage capacity.
The device packs a quad rear camera setup of 64MP (wide, f/1.8) + 12MP (telephoto, f/3.0) + an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.3) + 2MP (dedicated macro camera, f/2.4) lens. It features PDAF, HDR, Panorama, 2x optical zoom, an LED flash, Gyro-EIS, and more. While the front features a dual selfie camera setup of 16MP (wide, f/2.0) + an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) lens with HDR mode.
The handset includes some of the major connectivity options like a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C port, etc. It sports a decent 4,200mAh battery with 30W fast charging support. While the device packs a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass, and an ambient light sensor.
Realme X50 5G Software Update Tracker
Whenever a new official stock firmware update will be available for the Realme X50 5G model, we will keep updating the update tracker list here with the changelog and download links.
|Software Version||Release Date||Changelog|
● Added the newly used music App function by pressing the play button after connecting the wired headset
● Optimize the flight mode, do not affect the Bluetooth status after turning on
● Optimize the time display in the status bar
● Fix the problem that the sharing pop-up window does not disappear with a low probability of switching to dark mode in the recent view interface
Mobile phone moving
● Fix the low probability of stuck problem during data transmission
● Fix the problem of water ripples in the preview interface when zooming and taking photos in camera mode
● Fix the low-probability flickering problem of the camera slow motion preview interface
● Fix the issue of low probability of flashing black screen when taking photos and previewing in HDR mode of front camera
● Fix the low probability that the menu will not be recycled after clicking the menu
● Fix the low-probability crash issue after clicking Settings
● Update Android security patch (2020#7)
Brings realme UI V1.0
How to Check Software Update on Realme X50 5G
Before going to the manual firmware upgrade process, if you feel that your device isn’t receiving the OTA update notification for a while, then you can check for the software update manually. In order to do this:
Go to the device Settings > System updates. It will search for the software update and you will get notified if a new update is available on your device. Simply grab the firmware version by downloading and installing it.
Additionally, it’s recommended to maintain the phone charge at least up to 50%-60% and connect your device to a Wi-Fi for a faster and stable download.
Follow our guide on how to install Realme Firmware on any Realme devices.
Now, let’s assume that you’ve successfully upgraded your Realme X50 5G device to the latest software version. Facing any issue with the software update guide? Comment below.