The Chinese OEM Oppo’s sub-brand Realme has recently launched the Realme X50 Pro smartphone that runs on Android 10 on top of ColorOS 7 out-of-the-box. The handset looks really great and the punch-hole dual camera display also looks awesome. Though the handset has a Super AMOLED display, it has Full-HD+ resolution, a 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, up to 12GB RAM, quad rear cameras, dual selfie cameras, and more.
Now, if you’re using this handset and want to upgrade to the latest software version that you’ve missed earlier or didn’t get yet, then you’re in right place. Here we have provided the Realme X50 Pro Software Update Tracker along with the firmware download links below.
Sometimes, users didn’t receive any particular software OTA update due to some server or carrier-related issues mostly. That only happens due to the incremental roll-out process by the smartphone OEMs. So, if you think that your device isn’t getting the latest software OTA updates automatically, then you can manually check for it by following our guide. We have shared the full list of software update details below. Now, head over to the device specifications at first before going to the update tracker.
Table of Contents
Realme X50 Pro Overview
The Realme X50 Pro 5G sports a 6.44 inches Full HD+ ( i.e. with 1080 x 2400 pixels) Super AMOLED display with a 90 Hz refresh rate and gets protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It has also a screen to body ratio of 84.9 percent, an aspect ratio of 20:9, a pixel density of 409 Pixel Per Inch ( PPI ).
Underneath the Realme X50 Pro 5G, it sports the Qualcomm‘s flagship Snapdragon 865 SoC that is built on the 7nm process and comes with the Snapdragon X55 modem for 5G capability. To the GPU side, it has the Adreno 650 which clocks at 587 MHz. The device comes in three different variants i.e. one with the 6GB RAM & 128GB storage, the middle 8GB RAM + 128GB storage, and finally the top-end 12GB RAM + 256GB storage variant. What’s more interesting is that all the storage options come with UFS 3.0. And for the first time, Realme has ditched the micro SD card from its device.
Talking about optics, the Realme X50 Pro has a quad rear camera setup. The quad rear camera includes a primary 64MP Samsung GW1 sensor with an f/1.8 aperture value, PDAF, and 20x zoom and 6P lens. This primary 64MP sensor coupled with a secondary 12MP telephoto sensor with an f/2.5 aperture value. Further, this also has a tertiary 8MP ultra-wide sensor with a field of view of 109-degree with f/2.3 aperture value & 5P lens, and finally a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture value. To the front, it has two sensors, which include a primary 32MP sensor with an f/2.5 aperture value. This primary sensor also couples with an 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture value and a field of view of 105 degrees.
The Realme X50 Pro 5G packs a 4200 mAh battery with charges over a USB type c port. This battery supports 65W fast charging and Realme calls it as SuperDart Charging. The brand claims that it can be charged up to 100% in just 35 minutes and it also supports Power Delivery. The phone runs on the latest Android 10 out of the box with Realme’s own Realme UI skin on top. Connectivity options on the phone include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot. Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS. GALILEO, NavIC, NFC, and 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
Other sensors in this device include accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. The Realme X50 Pro 5G is available in two color options namely the Mass Green and Rust Red. Coming to the dimensions of this device, it measures around 159 x 74.2 x 8.9 mm (6.26 x 2.92 x 0.35 in). And weighs about 205 grams.
Realme X50 Pro Software Update Tracker
Whenever a new official stock firmware update will be available for the Realme X50 Pro model, we will keep updating the update tracker list here with the changelog and download links.
Europe Variant Software Update:
● Updated Android security patch: Nov, 2020
Indian Variant Software Update:
● Android security patch: October, 2020Settings
● Added toggle for system icons in Status bar
● Added From Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort
● Added toggle for display keyboard when entering app drawerAlbum
● Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album
● Android security patch: April, 2020Desktop
● Changed the charging iconSettings
● Added Vivid Mode to Screen Color ModeCamera
● Added function of recording 60FPS 4K videos
● Optimized the quality of photosOptimization
● Optimized the screen redness at the low brightness in some scenes
● Optimized network stabilityKnown issue fixed
● Fixed screen rounded corner problem
China Software Update:
|Software Version||Release Date||Changelog|
● Update Google security patch in AprilSet up
● Screen color mode adds vivid modeCamera
● Added 60 frames of 4K video recording function
● Optimize camera shootingOptimization
● Optimized the reddish problem when the screen is low in some scenes
● The optimized data network occasionally has the problem of disconnectionRepair
● Fix the problem that the rounded corner effect will be displayed in the middle of the screen with low probability
|RMX2071_11_A.13||18/04/2020||● Add OTG switch
Display optimization :
● Optimize the display effect of some interfaces
Bug fix :
● Fix the problem of small chance of flashback when entering the album
● Fix the problem that the screen brightness will change light and dark under certain specific brightness
● Update March 2020 security patchSystem
● Improve system stability
● Improve background application keep-alive abilityApplication
● Phone Manager application updated to version 7.1.4Network
● Enhance Wi-Fi signal
● Improve network stabilityFix
● Optimize the camera effect and camera application stability
● Optimize the call and audio playback effect
● Fix the problem that the video capture interface will be stuck in a small probability
How to Check Software Update on Realme X50 Pro
Before going to the manual firmware upgrade process, if you feel that your device isn’t receiving the OTA update notification for a while, then you can check for the software update manually. In order to do this:
Go to the device Settings > System updates. It will search for the software update and you will get notified if a new update is available on your device. Simply grab the firmware version by downloading and installing it.
Additionally, it’s recommended to maintain the phone charge at least up to 50%-60% and connect your device to a Wi-Fi for a faster and stable download.
Follow our guide on how to install Realme Firmware on any Realme devices.
Now, let’s assume that you’ve successfully upgraded your Realme X50 Pro device to the latest software version. Facing any issue with the software update guide? Comment below.