This cooperative first-person shooter takes you and your ragtag crew on a series of harrowing missions for the fascist Imperium in Warhammer 40,000: Darktide. We hope to destroy Nurgle-infested hordes so you can return home to the Mourningstar, the central hub and starship of your Inquisitor, and do it all over. There are still many aspects of Vermintide’s robust combat that remain.
Despite the series’ signature chunky melee engagements, plenty of guns are still in the game. But did you know how to reboot the data interrogator in Warhammer 40,000 Darktide? If not, don’t worry! This guide tells you how to reboot the data interrogator in Warhammer 40,000 Darktide. So, let’s get started with the guide.
What is Data Interrogator in WH40K?
The data Interrogator is an item that needs to be discovered before you can discover how to reboot it. Unlike a human skull with various implants inside, a data interrogator has a cybernetic component inside. This item is used to collect data from the console and is among the scariest in WH40K.
When collecting specific information for Imperium, one uses Data Interrogator. Data can be easily stolen from terminals due to its ability to break terminal protection. It is, however, imperative that a unique approach is taken when dealing with such a potent item.
How to Reboot the Data Interrogator in Warhammer 40000 Darktide
When the Imperium needs to get specific intelligence from something or someone, the Data Interrogator is needed. In order to extract the data it needs, it breaks into a data terminal and gets all the relevant information it needs from there. If the Imperium gets the data they’re after; it doesn’t matter whether the rejects survive the ordeal or not.
Rather than placing the device, the rejects are merely asked to reboot it whenever necessary. Other than that, they are only responsible for protecting the device and delivering it where it needs to be. Here are the steps you need to take to meet the expectations of the Imperium:
- You will be instructed to place the Data Interrogator on the console indicated.
- Stay away from bloodthirsty heretics.
- At some point, you will need to reboot the Data Interrogator. If the difficulty is set to low, this will happen once or twice per encounter; as the difficulty increases, it will happen more often.
- Using the Data Interrogator, reboot the system. It will display rows of symbols on its screen after clicking this button. However, a yellow box highlighting one symbol in the topmost row will be highlighted, and a square cursor will slide from left to right. It is necessary that the player hits the indicated symbol when the cursor slides over it. By using the Left Click or Right Trigger, you can do this.
- When the cursor reaches the symbol in the second row after hitting it for the first time, the cursor will move to it. In order to move to the next row, players must continue to hit each indicated symbol. It is necessary to start over if a player misses a symbol.
- If all indicated symbols are successfully hit, the Data Interrogator will reboot and continue to collect data. Flawless Interrogator Penance and Achievement are rewarded to players who complete this without error.
There can only be one attempt to reboot the Data Interrogator at a time. Therefore, it is more effective for the rest of the players to defend themselves using the countless weapons they have at their disposal. Players are not interrupted when they receive damage, but they do get distracted by it. If we work together as a team, rebooting the Data Interrogator should be quick and straightforward.
From Author’s Desk
So, that’s how to reboot the data interrogator in Warhammer 40,000 Darktide. Thanks for reading this guide. We hope you found it helpful. Meanwhile, in case you need more info regarding this topic, comment below and let us know.