If your device is stuck at any moment, then recovery mode can help you. That is why knowing How to Enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A2 Core is very important. Today in this article, we will guide you on how to enter recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy A2 Core.
With decent specs and design, Galaxy A2 Core is the center of attraction of major smartphone users. Being an android fan, you must know how to enter into recovery mode on Galaxy A2 Core, as it will help you in many situations when your device is stuck or not responding. If you don’t know how to do so, then don’t worry. Here in this guide, we will teach you on how to enter recovery mode on Galaxy A2 Core.
What is Recovery Mode?
Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all Android devices. It contains many recovery tools which can recover your device in case of any software fault.
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core featured with 5-inch PLS TFT LCD display panel that supports 540 x 960 pixels of resolutions and offers 16:9 aspect ratio. The body dimensions of the phone are 141.7 x 71.0 x 9.1 mm and it weighs 142 grams. It’s an Android Go Edition smartphone that runs on Android 8.1 Oreo operating system out of the box. The Samsung Galaxy A2 Core powered by the company’s own Exynos 7870 SoC on board along with 1 Gb of RAM. There is no detail about the internal storage capacity but expected to have 8 GB internal storage like other Android Go smartphones. It has dedicated micro SD card slot on board. The phone has a 5-megapixel camera with an f/1.9 aperture on the back side along with LED flash.
Reboot into Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
- First of all, Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP key and then power up the Samsung Galaxy A2 Core device by holding the Power button for a while
- Once you see the Samsung logo, you can release the button ( If you see Android logo with “No command” text, don’t panic. Just wait a moment)
- Now your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core will enter the stock recovery mode
Things to Note while using Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
- How to Enter Download or ODIN mode on Galaxy A2 Core
- How to Check New Software Update on Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
- Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]
- Download Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Combination ROM files and ByPass FRP Lock
- How to boot Samsung Galaxy A2 Core into safe mode
So, guys, this is how you can enter into recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy A2 Core. After entering into recovery mode, you can perform a full factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache depending on your needs. If you are facing difficulty in any step then let us know via the comment box below. We will be happy to help you out.