If you’re looking for Samsung Galaxy A2 Core stock firmware for your device then you’re at the right place. Here we will list all the official stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy A2 Core and will guide you on how to install them.
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core featured with 5-inch PLS TFT LCD display panel that supports 540 x 960 pixels of resolutions and offers a 16:9 aspect ratio. The body dimensions of the phone are 141.7 x 71.0 x 9.1 mm and it weighs 142 grams. It’s an Android Go Edition smartphone that runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo operating system out of the box. The Samsung Galaxy A2 Core powered by the company’s own Exynos 7870 SoC on board along with 1 Gb of RAM. There is no detail about the internal storage capacity but expected to have 8 GB internal storage like other Android Go smartphones. It has a dedicated micro SD card slot onboard. The phone has a 5-megapixel camera with an f/1.9 aperture on the backside along with an LED flash.
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Stock Firmware Collections
Android is the most versatile and customizable OS of all times. Maybe that’s the reason why people are falling in love with Android. But because of excessive customizability, many people often brick their devices in the end and need to install stock firmware. Samsung makes very stable firmware for their devices, but they can also be laggy or unresponsive sometimes.
So, if you’re in such a situation and want to download and install stock firmware for Galaxy A2 Core, then this is the right place. This guide will help you to install stock firmware in Samsung Galaxy A2 Core. It is always good to keep the Samsung Galaxy A2 Core stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
Advantages of Stock Firmware
Installing stock firmware in your device can help to solve many problems. Such as screen freezing, unresponsive, camera fail, boot loops, slow performance etc. In case your device is stuck or in a brick state due to careless rooting or flashing methods, then installing Stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy A2 Core will save your device. Check the other advantages of Stock Firmware given below.
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Stock Firmware Collections:
|Build name||OS version|
|A260FXXS8ATK1||December 2020 Security Patch|
|A260GDDU6ATE1||May 2020 Security Patch|
|A260GDDU4ATA7||February 2020 Security Patch|
|A260FXXU4ATA6||January 2020 Security Patch|
|A260GDDU4ASL1||November 2019 Security Patch|
|A260FXXU3ASI5||October 2019 Security Patch|
|A260GDDU3ASJ2||October 2019 Security Patch|
How to install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
Installing stock firmware on any Samsung device is a simple process. All you need is an ODIN flash tool and device firmware files. Down below are the required files and prerequisites for the firmware flashing process. Have a look!
Download Required Files
These are the files which you will be needing to install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A2 Core.
If you’re not able to access the download link, kindly use a third party Free VPN service.
- This guide will only work for Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- You should have Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
Instructions to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
After downloading the firmware file, you need to use ODIN Tool to flash it on your device. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to install the firmware on your device.
This is the end of this guide, I hope you ave understood each step of installing stock firmware on your Samsung device. In case you’re having any queries or problems, then let us know via the comment section below.