If you ever stuck on your device and want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache then you need to enter recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy S10. Today in this article, we will guide you on how to enter recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy S10.
Samsung Galaxy S10 is the latest smartphone by Samsung. With powerful specs and unique design, Galaxy S10 is the center of attraction of major developers and Android enthusiasts. Being an android fan, you must know how to enter into recovery mode on Galaxy S10, as it will help you in many situations when your device is stuck or not responding. If you don’t know how to do so, then don’t worry. Here in this guide, we will teach you on how to enter recovery mode on Galaxy S10.
What is Recovery Mode?
Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all Android devices. It contains many recovery tools which can recover your device in case of any software fault.
Before heading to the actual process of entering into recovery mode on Galaxy S10, take a quick look at the device specification:
|Device||Samsung Galaxy S10|
|Screen||6.1″ (15.49 cm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (2.73 GHz, Dual-core, M4 Mongoose + 2.31 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A75 + 1.95 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A55)|
|Camera||12MP + 12MP + 16MP|
|IP67/68 waterproof ratings||IP68 Waterproof|
Reboot into Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy S10
- First of all, Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP key and then power up the Samsung Galaxy S10 device by holding the Power button for a while
- Once you see the Samsung logo, you can release the button ( If you see Android logo with “No command” text, don’t panic. Just wait a moment)
- Now your Samsung Galaxy S10 will enter the stock recovery mode
Things to Note while using Samsung Galaxy S10 Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
So, guys, this is how you can enter into recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy S10. After entering into recovery mode, you can perform a full factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache depending on your needs. If you are facing difficulty in any step then let us know via the comment box below. We will be happy to help you out.