In this digital fast paced age, social media platforms are slowly becoming an integral part of our daily communication. And as Instagram is one of the leading platforms we use today for communicating with our loved ones, it still lacks some of the important features to maintain effective communication. One of the features that is greatly required in today’s age is the ability to reply to a time-specific message from someone on Instagram.
There is various messaging application available these days, but few of them tops the list, and almost all the major messaging application allows you to reply to a specific message for a better understanding of the receiver. This feature was not available a few years ago, but now this is available for major applications.
The feature is very useful as it kills any confusion that might arise while replying to a text, or when you are in a group chat. However, Instagram rolled out this feature quite late but now you can use Instagram to reply to an old time specific message too.
In this article, we are going to guide you on how you can use Instagram to reply to a specific message from an old chat or a bunch of chats on Android, iOS, or even for a PC. There might be a time when you won’t be able to use this feature in the Instagram application, and you will see why you are unable to use this feature when you move ahead in this article.
How To Reply To A Time-Specific Message From Someone On Instagram
It’s essential to understand the importance of timely responses as in today’s fast paced world; people rely on fast and effective communication. Since the majority of people use Instagram as their primary mode of communication, it’s important that you have the ability to reply to a time-specific message from someone. Whether it’s an invitation to an event, a question requiring immediate attention, or a time-sensitive request, replying promptly demonstrates your commitment and respect for the other person’s time.
How to reply to a Time specific Message on Android
If you are an Android user and you are wondering how you can use the Instagram application to reply to a Time-Specific message of an Old chat or a bunch of chats you have received, here are the proper steps you can follow to get used to this feature.
- Open your Instagram application and tap on the messenger tab on the right side.
- Tap on the Conversation you want to reply to specifically.
- Slide right to the message you want to reply to specifically until you see a curve arrow.
- Your Keyboard will automatically pop up; you can now type your message and hit the send button. The message will get attached to that specific text you replied to.
Note: If you want to reply to your specific message, you have to slide left to that specific text.
How to reply to a Time specific Message on iOS
If you are an iPhone user, the method won’t be the same as Android as both use a completely different operating system. You can follow these steps to reply ta a time-specific message on Instagram on an iPhone.
- Open Instagram on your iPhone and open the messenger by tapping on the messenger icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Select the conversation where you have a specific message to reply.
- Slide right into the message you want to reply to specifically; you will see a reply option. Tap on the reply and type your message, and hit the send button.
- You can also tap and hold the message and type your reply at the bottom.
- You will see your typed message attached to the sender’s message
- Hit the send button now.
How to reply to a Time specific Message on PC
If you are using a PC for your Instagram, the methods are almost the same, but you can follow these steps by yourself to get it done.
Also read: Instagram Vanish Mode Not Working 2023 Fix
- Go to your browser and type Instagram.com, and log in to your account.
- Once the feeds open up, click on the messenger icon at the top of the screen.
- Now, open the specific conversation you want to reply to a specific message.
- Once you have found the message, click on the three dots attached to that text.
- Click on reply and type your message and click on send (Or hit Enter).
This brings us to the end of this guide on how to reply to a time-specific message from someone on Instagram. You can use these methods for all the major platforms. This feature is very useful when you have received a bunch of messages, and you have reply to each one of them, and it can confuse the receiver if you reply to this text continuously or in the traditional way. Always use the specific message reply option to be clear and to make your text stand out from the rest.