Tubi TV is a great streaming service for watching entertaining content in a few select countries. However, have you ever wondered what you’ll do if you lost, forgot, or want to change your password to your Tubi TV account? Perhaps you’ve already fallen in such a situation where you seriously need to change your password.
In situations like these, you shouldn’t much time. This may happen because your credentials have been exposed, you forgot your password, or maybe you just want to change the password for some reason of your own. If that’s the case, then go through and apply the below step in our guide on how to reset the password on Tubi TV.
How to Reset Passwords on Tubi TV?
- Go to the password reset webpage of Tubi TV
- Then, type in your registered email ID that you want to reset the password into the blank text field
- Click the Submit button and wait until you see a confirmation message that says some instructions have been sent to your email
- Next, go to your email account and open the mail sent by Tubi TV
- Then, click on the link
- Type in your new password into the two text fields inside the web page the opens
- Then, click on the Submit button and the password will be successfully changed
Summing up, all you have to do is visit the password reset page of Tubi TV and follow the on-page instructions there. While entering the new password, make sure to type in the same password into both the text fields. That said, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.