There are so many Android smartphone users who don’t know technical things that much or have accidentally bricked their devices while flashing any custom firmware, rooting your phone, unlocking the bootloader, etc in a wrong process. If you’re also one of them and using the Realme X2 Pro, then you’ve landed in the right place. Here we will share with you the steps to restore or unbrick your Realme X2 Pro by installing the Fastboot flashable image file.
Due to Android’s open-source nature, it gives an extra benefit to customize your Android running devices from top to toe. You can easily flash the custom firmware or install root or any other modded files on your Android device but in a possible and right way. However, some of the users perform unusual tasks or follow any improper flashing steps that may end your device with bricked or bootloop issue. So, if you’re also facing the same issue, then you can follow this full guide.
What is Bricking an Android Device?
Bricking a device indicates that somehow the device system and stock recovery option have been wiped out completely or the device has a bootloader issue that fails to instruct the device hardware to boot into the system. A bricked device won’t turn on by any means and in order to turn on the system again, you will need to unbrick it by installing the stock firmware again.
If you don’t know, if your device turns on and stuck on the boot logo and turns off automatically randomly, it means it has stuck at bootloop issue. Even in that scenario, you will need to flash the official stock firmware on your handset.
Download Fastboot Images For Realme X2 Pro
Thanks to acervenky, a recognized contributor on XDA for sharing details. Check out the Fastboot images for the Realme X2 Pro links to download according to your region in order to unbrick or restore it.
- This guide and fastboot images are exclusive for the Realme X2 Pro model only. Don’t try it on other Realme devices.
- Ensure to charge your phone up to 60% at least.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Backup your device data at first in order to get back all the important data easily.
- Install the ADB and Fastboot tools on your computer.
How to Install Fastboot Flashable images on Realme X2 Pro
- Download the latest Fastboot flashable images for the Realme X2 Pro on your PC.
- We assume that you’ve installed the ADB and Fastboot tools on your computer.
- Go to the installed ADB & Fastboot folder, launch the command prompt window.
- Now, try to boot your Realme X2 Pro device in the Fastboot mode.
- Once the Fastboot screen appears, you will need to run all the following commands one after one to flash the fastboot images.
fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot flash system system.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash vendor vendor.img
- You’re done. Now, you can boot your device into the system again.
- Set up your handset and you’re good to go again.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve properly unbricked or restored the Realme X2 Pro handset by following the steps above. Feel free to ask in the comment below for any queries.
Source: XDA | Credits: jamflux