Today we will give the list of Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 Stock Firmware Collections. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy A5 2017. You can use the below guide on How to Install Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 Stock Firmware collections with SM-A520. In this guide, we have used the ODIN tool to flash the stock ROM on Galaxy A5 2017. To flash this make sure you have 70% or more battery left on your phone. To install Stock ROM on Galaxy A5 2017, Download the ODIN File from below.
Talking about the specifications, Galaxy A5 2017 features a 5.2-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by an Exynos 7880 Octa processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB of internal memory. The camera on the Galaxy A5 2017 comes with 16MP and 16MP front shooting cameras. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has a fingerprint sensor in the front.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- To Unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 with SM-A520 model.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all the latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to the latest firmware on Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 with the SM-A520 model.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to the latest update.
New Update List:
- A520FXXSGCTJ4 – South America – November 2020 Security Patch
- A520FXXSFCTI1 – South America – September 2020 Patch
- A520FXXSFCTG8 – Europe – August 2020 Patch
- A520FXXSECTE7 – South America – June 2020 Patch
- A520FXXSECTD7 – Asia – May 2020 Security Patch
- A520FXXSECTD9 – Newzealand – May 2020 Patch
- A520FXXUECTDA – Russia, UK, Ukraine, and Croatia – May 2020 Security Patch
- A520FXXSDCTD1 – South America – April 2020 Patch
- A520FXXSDCTB4 – NZ/fiji – February 2020 patch
- A520FXXSDCTB2 – Middle East/Africa – February 2020 patch
- A520FXXUDCTB1 – Europe – February 2020 patch
- A520WVLSBCTA1 – Canada – January 2020 patch
- A520FXXSCCTAA – Sri Lanka- January 2020 patch
- A520FXXUCCTA6 – Asia – January 2020 patch
- A520FXXSCCTA3 – Argentina/Mexico – January 2020 patch
- A520FXXSCCTA7 – New Zealand – January 2020 patch
- A520FXXUCCTA5 – Russia, Ukraine, and Croatia – January 2020 patch
Steps to Install Galaxy A5 Stock ROM manually:
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung Galaxy A5 2017.
Required Odin and Drivers:
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- Make sure to download Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- This ROM is supported for Galaxy A5 2017
- Download the required firmware and drivers.
- Your device must have a 50% – 70% Battery.
- You need a PC or Laptop to install this firmware.
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware. So make sure you have data in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage.
Instructions to Install Using ODIN
To install the firmware, you must first download the required software and drivers on your PC. By following the below link, you can upgrade the OS version to A520WVLS2BRD2 on Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520W.
I hope this guide was helpful to install Galaxy A5 Stock ROM.