In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to install the Samsung SM-G615F (Galaxy J7 Max) flash file using the Samsung flash tool (also known as the ODIN flash tool). On this page, you will find the official stock firmware file for the Samsung Galaxy J7 Max SM-G615F, drivers, and flash tool.
By flashing the Stock ROM file, you can always fix the device software issue such as boot loop, lag, soft brick or hard brick, remove pattern lock, FRP lock, and many more.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Device Overview:
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max features a 5.7-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by an Octa-core 2.4 GHz Cortex-A53 and Mediatek MT6757 Helio P20 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy J7 Max comes with a 13MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash and a 13MP front shooting camera with LED flash.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and a Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery. It also has a fingerprint sensor in the front. The handset supports a dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max SM-G615F Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: INS-G615FXXU2BSC1_G615FODD2BSC1.zip
Build Number: G615FXXU2BSC1
|Flash File Name: SM-G615F_1_G615FXXU2ARE1.zip
Build Number: G615FXXU2ARE1
|Flash File Name: SM-G615F_G615FODD2ARC4.zip
Build Number: G615FODD2ARC4
|Flash File Name: SM-G615F_G615FXXU2ARB2.zip
Build Number: G615FXXU2ARB2
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Galaxy J7 Max SM-G615F
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max, let us take a look at the pre-requirements first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy J7 Max SM-G615F
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash the firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J7 Max.
- Download the Samsung SM-G615F firmware flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full-depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.