Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Samsung Galaxy J7 Max smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy J7 Max using the below guide on How to Install Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Stock firmware. In this list we will update all the region Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J7 Max came out of box with Android 7.0 Nougat.
Table of Contents
About Samsung Galaxy J7 Max:
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max features a 5.7-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 2.4 GHz Cortex-A53 and Mediatek MT6757 Helio P20 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy J7 Max comes with 13MP rear Camera with autofocus and LED flash and 13MP front shooting camera with LED flash.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and a Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery. It also has fingerprint sensor in the front. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
List of Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Stock Firmware collection
|Build Number||OS||Security Patch|
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to install Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.