Samsung Galaxy S9 has truly proved that it is worth the hype that it created. It is a good decision of Samsung to capture the audience and smartphone market from right the start of the year 2018. We saw a lot of features and specs leak, ringtone and wallpaper long before the unveiling of Galaxy S9. We brought that all to you. Now we bring you all the stock firmware of the Galaxy S9 from all the regions around the world. If you wonder how to flash these Samsung Galaxy S9 Stock Firmware then don't worry for we have also mentioned the guide to install these ROMs.
Galaxy S9 is a dual SIM smartphone launched in February 2018. The phone comes with a 5.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2960 pixels. It runs on 1.7GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 9810 processor and 4 GB of RAM. It comes with Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box. This device packs a 64 GB of expandable internal storage. Galaxy S9 brings a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
Like we said Samsung Galaxy S9 Stock Firmware for various regions will be mentioned. It will also include the US-based Tele-carriers like T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T etc. The active download links for all the Samsung Galaxy S9 Stock Firmware are given below. You can also find the tutorial to install the firmwares later in this post ahead.
- 1 List of Samsung Galaxy S9 Firmware [All Region]
- 1.1 Android 9.0 Pie Update:
- 1.2 February 2019 Security Patch:
- 1.3 January 2019 Security Patch:
- 1.4 December 2018 Security Patch:
- 1.5 November 2018 Security Patch:
- 1.6 October 2018 Security Patch:
- 1.7 September 2018 Security Patch:
- 1.8 August 2018 Security Patch:
- 1.9 July 2018 Security Patch:
- 1.10 June 2018 Security Patch:
- 1.11 May 2018 Security Patch:
- 1.12 April 2018 Security Patch:
- 1.13 March 2018 Security Patch:
- 1.14 February 2018 Security Patch:
- 1.15 January 2018 Security Patch:
- 2 How to Flash Samsung Galaxy S9 Stock Firmware
List of Samsung Galaxy S9 Firmware [All Region]
Android 9.0 Pie Update:
- G960WVLU3CSAA: Stable Pie for Canada variants
- G960USQU3CSAB: Verizon/Sprint/AT&T and T-Mobile Stable Pie update
- G960FXXU2CSA6: Stable Pie for Europe
- G960NKSU1CRLL: Stable Pie for Korea
- G960U1UEU3CSA8: Stable Pie for US Unlocked variant
- G960FXXU2CSA2: Stable Pie Update
- G960FXXU2CSB3: Stable Pie Update
- G960FXXU2CRLI: Stable Pie Update OneUI
- G960FXXU2ZRLF: 3rd Pie Beta
- G960USQU3ZRL5: 3rd Pie Beta US Unlocked
February 2019 Security Patch:
January 2019 Security Patch:
December 2018 Security Patch:
November 2018 Security Patch:
October 2018 Security Patch:
September 2018 Security Patch:
August 2018 Security Patch:
July 2018 Security Patch:
June 2018 Security Patch:
May 2018 Security Patch:
|Brazil / Bolivia/ Hong Kong||G9600ZHU2ARE6|
April 2018 Security Patch:
March 2018 Security Patch:
February 2018 Security Patch:
January 2018 Security Patch:
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy S9 Stock Firmware
We have to use the latest Odin Tool to install any of the above mentioned Samsung Galaxy S9 stock firmware. Before moving on to steps of flashing, remember these
- Your device must have 70% Of battery charge
- This tutorial is exclusively for installing Stock Firmware for Galaxy S9
- A Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- Your phone should be running on a stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong
- Install Odin Zip file
- Download and install the Samsung USB Drivers
- Install the Samsung Kies Software
Steps to Flash the Samsung Galaxy S9 Firmware
Like we said we will be using the Odin tool. To do anything at all first you need to have USB debugging enabled.
To enable USB debugging,
- Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> build number > Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once developer option is active, Go back to device Settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
Now Odin tool will enter the scene.
Step-1 Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file by using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
Step-2 Next work is to reboot your Phone into Download Mode
Step-3 So First switch your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
Step-4 Now Connect your device to PC using the USB Cables
Step-5 When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
Step-6 Click on the AP/PDA Button to add your required firmware
Step-7 Tick the checkbox Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time
Step-8 Click the start button and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone. Don’t worry if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
Note: You should not remove or operate on your device until the flashing process is complete.
You may also like,
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Stock Wallpapers
- Stock Ringtone/System tones/Notification tone from Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
So, that's it. Now you have successfully installed your required firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S9.
Follow GetDroidTips to get all the latest firmware for all Samsung Android smartphones.