Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on A5X Max TV Box which is powered by a Rockchip RK3328 processor. A5X Max TV Box comes packed with Android 8.1 Oreo firmware with 4GB DDR4 RAM and 32GB ROM. The device brings with support for the HDR + 4K resolution, Bluetooth 4.1, and 2.4G + 5G WiFi 100Mbps. If you are looking for A5X Max TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on A5X Max TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install A5X Max TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
- Android 8.1 operation system
- Built-in 2.4G band WiFi
- Support the latest HEVC ( H.265) decoding
- Support DLNA, Google TV remote, 3D movie, etc.
- Support mouse and keyboard via USB
- High definition video output
- Remote control powered by 2 x AAA battery ( not included )
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your A5X Max TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: 2768358 A5X Max TV box upgrade ROM firmware package
Device Model: A5X Max TV Box
File Size: 743 MB
Processor: Rockchip RK3328 CPU
Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
Build Number: mxq_rk3328_d4_8.1_rtl8723_a5xmax_20181018_r1.img
So, now let us move on to the A5X Max TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on A5X Max TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for A5X Max TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the A5X Max TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8
- Download Rockchip Driver Assistant v4.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install A5X Max TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on A5X Max TV Box :How to Flash Stock image on RockChip Powered Android TV Box
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on A5X Max TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.
I use the MX10 Firmware (9.0) on A5X Max, it’s better and stable, with original FW i had issues with wifi, play store allways crashing, netflix app stopped working after updated.