Here we will guide on how to install Stock Firmware on Beelink X2 TV Box. We have the latest Android 4.4 KitKat firmware.
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has a Beelink X2 Android TV box. Well, great! Beelink offers some great Android TV Box on budget. Now, just in case, if you don’t already know, the Beelink X2 TV Box is powered by an Allwinner H3 processor along with 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM. Anyways, it looks like that you want to install or flash the Android 4.4 KitKat back on the device.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your Beelink X2 TV Box and you want to do it quick.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Beelink X2 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
- It runs on the Android 7.0, which is stable to use. You can connect to a world of content and entertainment at home with the box.
- 4K VP9 can help you save 50 percent bandwidth resource, and deliver razor-sharp detail and vibrant images.
- A high performance of Quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU can play a wide range of games.
- 2.4G WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1 offer a more stable signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience.
- Support 5.1 surround sound output, capture your ears with actual listening feelings.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Beelink X2 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Beelink X2 Firmware Package
Device Model: Beelink X2 TV Box
File Size: 275 MB
Processor: Allwinner H3 CPU
Android OS: 4.4 KitKat
So, now let us move on to the Beelink X2 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Beelink X2 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Beelink X2 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide with FAT-32.
- Download LiveSuit Tool for PC
- Download PhoenixCard Tool v3.09 – For OTA package – SD card
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Beelink X2 TV Box Stock ROM.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on Beelink X2 TV Box :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Beelink X2 TV Box. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.