In this post, we would be sharing the files to download and install Stock Firmware on H96 Max X2 TV Box which is powered by an AMLogic S905X2 chip. The device has a 4GB DDR4 RAM along with 64 GB of Onboard Storage. The device supports 1080P, 4K UHD, Blu-ray, Bluetooth 4.1, and more. It runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo OS platform. Now, there are times when things do not go too well with Android TV Boxes.
It looks like that you are someone who is facing some issues on your H96 Max X2 Android TV Box. So there you are scratching your head finding a way to solve these issues. Well, don’t worry as we at the GetDroidTips got your back. Today, in this post, we would be sharing the files to download and install Stock Firmware on H96 Max X2 TV Box.
Features of H96 Max X2 TV Box:
- Runs on Android 8.1
- H96 MAX X2 is at the moment one of the first TV Boxes which runs on Android 8.1 an update to Oreo that showcases more ways to express yourself, along with a handful of other features and improvements to stability as well as performance.
- Amlogic S905X2
- H96 MAX X2 runs Android Oreo on Amlogic S905X2, an upgrade of its S905X2 predecessor with the same quad-core Cortex A53 cores paired with an ARM Dvalin MP2 GPU but adding VP9 hardware decoding, which is the absolute mainstream decoding formats around the global.
- DDR4 4GB RAM, eMMC 64GB
- It boasts DDR4 4GB RAM, and eMMC 64GB, advantageous in performance, security, and reliability, ascribing to the eMMC memory, ultimately delivering a richer end-user experience.
- True 4K Media Player
- While your average media box might only accept 1080P video playback, this gadget plays just about any 4K sources you could throw at it. Furthermore, it moves out into reality the fantasy of VP9 hardware decoding alongside the H.265.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your H96 Max X2 TV Box:
- Easily unbrick your bricked device.
- Also fixes the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- You can upgrade or downgrade.
- It also fixes bugs lags on the Android TV Box.
- Software Update also helps in solving the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: aml_s905x2_H96MaxX2_4g_mac_wifi_20190114
Device Model: H96 Max X2 TV Box
File Size: 622 MB
Processor: AMLogic S905X2 chip
Android OS: 8.1 Oreo / 9.0 Pie
So, now let us move on to the H96 Max X2 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
|Download Link||File Name|
|Download | Mirror||u214.H96Max_X2_4G_100M_9.0.2019.09.11.14.29|
|Download | Mirror||aml_s905x2_9.0_H96Max_X2_mac_wifi_20190920|
|Download | Mirror||aml_s905x2_9_H96MaxX2_mac_wifi_20190521|
|Download | Mirror||H96_Max_X2_S905X2_V311_4G_190302|
|Download | Mirror||aml_s905x2_H96MaxX2_4g_mac_wifi_20190114|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on H96 Max X2 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for H96 Max X2 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the H96 Max X2 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install H96 Max X2 TV Box Stock ROM.
[note title=”” color=”red”]
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.