In this post, we would be sharing the files to download and install Stock Firmware on HK1 Pro TV Box which is powered by an AMLogic S905X2 chip. The device has a 2GB DDR4 + 16GB Internal Storage. The device supports 2.4GHz WiFi, and 4K ultra HD image display. It runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo OS platform.
It looks like that you are someone who is facing some issues on your HK1 Pro Android TV Box. So there you are scratching your head finding a way to solve these issues. Well, don't worry as we at the GetDroidTips got your back. Today, in this post, we would be sharing the files to download and install Stock Firmware on HK1 Pro TV Box.
Features of HK1 Pro TV Box:
- Android 8.1 operation system
- Amlogic S905X2 CPU, Quad core, ARM Cortex-A53, 2.0GHz
- ARM Dvalin MP2 GPU
- 2GB / 4GB DDR4 RAM + 16GB / 32GB / 64GB EMMC ROM
- 2.4GHz single / 2.4GHz + 5GHz dual band WiFi
- Support 4K ultra HD image display
- Support H.265 decoding
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your HK1 Pro TV Box:
- Easily unbrick your bricked device.
- Also fixes the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- You can upgrade or downgrade.
- It also fixes bugs lags on the Android TV Box.
- Software Update also helps in solving the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: HK1_PRO_S905X2_AP6330_100M_8.1.2019.01.02_CGR
Device Model: HK1 Pro TV Box
File Size: 860 MB
Processor: AMLogic S905X2 chip
Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
So, now let us move on to the HK1 Pro TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on HK1 Pro TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for HK1 Pro TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the HK1 Pro TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install HK1 Pro TV Box Stock ROM.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on HK1 Pro TV Box :
So that's it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on HK1 Pro TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.