Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on HK1 X3 TV Box which is powered by the Amlogic S905X3 processor. HK1 X3 TV Box comes packed with Android 9.0 Pie firmware with 4GB DDR3 RAM and 32GB ROM. If you are looking for HK1 X3 TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your HK1 X3 and you want to do it quick.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install HK1 X3 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
Table of Contents
Main Features of HK1 X3 TV Box
- OS: Android 9.0
- CPU: Amlogic S905X3 64-bit quad-core ARM® Cortex™ A55 CPU
- GPU: G31™ MP2 GPU processor
- Memory: DDR3: 4GB
- Flash: eMMC: 32GB ( Option: 64GB / 128GB )
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n, 2.4G / 5G
- Bluetooth: BT4.0
- Support voice remote
- Interface: HDMI, AV out, USB, IR receiver, RJ45, TF card
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your HK1 X3 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: HK1 X3 Firmware Package
Device Model: HK1 X3 TV Box
File Size: 1.06 GB
Processor: Amlogic S905X3 CPU
Android OS: 9.0 Pie
Build Number: franklin-user 9 PPR1.180610.011 20191123 release-keys
So, now let us move on to the HK1 X3 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on HK1 X3 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock ROM for HK1 X3 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the HK1 X3 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install HK1 X3 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.