Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Magicsee C400 Plus TV Box which is powered by an Amlogic S912 processor. Magicsee C400 Plus TV Box comes packed with Android 7.1 Nougat firmware with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM. The device brings with 4K UltraHD resolution with PVR Recording, Bluetooth 4.1, and 2.4G + 5G Dual Band WiFi. If you are looking for Magicsee C400 Plus TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on Magicsee C400 Plus TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Magicsee C400 Plus TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
Table of Contents
Main Features of Magicsee C400 Plus TV Box
- Amlogic S912 CPU, Octa-core ARM Cortex-A53
- DVB-S2 for satellite signal receive
- ETSIEN 302 755 DVB-T2 for ground radio signal receive
- Support H.265 decoding
- 3G RAM + 32G ROM
- HDMI 2.0 for 4K UHD resolution
- Support PVR
- Support EPG
- Support multiple cards sharing
- Bandwidth: 6 / 7 / 8MHz
- Remote control is powered by two AAA batteries ( not included
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Magicsee C400 Plus TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: THL Super Box Firmware Package
Device Model: Magicsee C400 Plus TV Box
File Size: 795 MB
Processor: Amlogic S912 CPU
Android OS: 7.1.2 Nougat
Build Number: Magicsee_C400_Plus_TV_Box_DDR4_20190107_7.1.2_Amlo.rar
So, now let us move on to the Magicsee C400 Plus TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Magicsee C400 Plus TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Magicsee C400 Plus TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Magicsee C400 Plus TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Magicsee C400 Plus TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.