Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Magicsee N6 Max TV Box which is powered by a Rockchip Rk3399 processor. Magicsee N6 Max TV Box comes packed with Android 7.1 Nougat firmware with 4GB DDR4 RAM and 32GB internal storage. If you are looking for Magicsee N6 Max TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on Magicsee N6 Max TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Magicsee N6 Max TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Magicsee N6 Max TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Magicsee N6 Max firmware package
Device Model: Magicsee N6 Max TV Box
File Size: 793 MB
Processor: Rockchip RK3399 CPU
Android OS: 7.1 Nougat
So, now let us move on to the Magicsee N6 Max TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Magicsee N6 Max TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Magicsee N6 Max TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Magicsee N6 Max TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8
- Download Rockchip Driver Assistant v4.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Magicsee N6 Max TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.