Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Mecool K7 TV Box which is powered by the Amlogic S905X2 processor. It comes packed with Android 9.0 Pie firmware with 2GB DDR4 RAM and 16GB ROM. If you are looking for Mecool K7 TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your Mecool K7 and you want to do it quickly.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Mecool K7 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
- Android 9.0 operation system
- Amlogic S905X2 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
- ARM Mali-G31 MP2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 + 64GB EMMC
- 2.4GHz + 5GHz dual-band WiFi
- 1000Mbps Ethernet
- Support 4K ultra HD image display
- Support H.265 decoding
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Mecool K7 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Mecool K7 Firmware Package
Device Model: Mecool K7 TV Box
File Size: 937 MB
Processor: Amlogic S905X2 CPU
Android OS: 9.0 Pie
Build Number: franklin-user debug 9 PPR1.180610.011 V2.20191015.113941 test-keys
So, now let us move on to the Mecool K7 TV Box Stock ROM section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Mecool K7 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock ROM for Mecool K7 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Mecool K7 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Mecool K7 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on Mecool K7 TV Box :How to Flash Stock image on Amlogic Powered Android TV Box
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Mecool K7 TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.