Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Mecool KII Pro Hybrid TV Box which is powered by Amlogic S912 processor. Mecool KII Pro Hybrid TV Box comes packed with Android 7.1.2 Nougat firmware with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM. The device brings with enables you to have access to YouTube, NETFLIX, Stalker, HBO, etc with HD and 4K, Bluetooth 4.1, and 2.4G + 5G Dual Band WiFi. If you are looking for Mecool KII Pro Hybrid TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on Mecool KII Pro Hybrid TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Mecool KII Pro Hybrid TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
- The advanced Amlogic S905D processor can provide you more smooth and flexible operation with dedicated hardware decoders and encoders
- HDR, 3D graphics processing unit and 4K resolution for high-definition and vivid pictures and videos
- 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM, ultra-large memory for more videos, games, and applications
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi, dual frequency Wi-Fi chip ensures high-speed wireless transfer and high-efficiency viewing experience
- BT4.1 version for reducing external signal interference
- The newest Android 7.1 system is used to achieve high compatibility
- Multi-interface design for different connections
- Enables you to have access to YouTube, NETFLIX, Stalker, HBO, etc.
- Remote controller is powered by 2 AAA batteries ( not included )
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Mecool KII Pro Hybrid TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: KII_PRO_AVL6862-ota-20180808.120210.V0213
Device Model: Mecool KII Pro Hybrid TV Box
File Size: 670 MB
Processor: Amlogic S912 CPU
Android OS: 7.1.2 Nougat
Build Number: KII_PRO_AVL6862-ota-20180808.120210.V0213.zip
So, now let us move on to the Mecool KII Pro Hybrid TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Mecool KII Pro Hybrid TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Mecool KII Pro Hybrid TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Mecool KII Pro Hybrid TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Mecool KII Pro Hybrid TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on Mecool KII Pro Hybrid TV Box :How to Flash Stock image on Amlogic Powered Android TV Box
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Mecool KII Pro Hybrid TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.