Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Mecool KM1 TV Box which is powered by Amlogic S905X3 processor. Mecool KM1 TV Box comes packed with Android 10.0 firmware with 4GB DDR4 RAM and 64GB ROM. If you are looking for Mecool KM1 TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your Mecool KM1 and you want to do it quickly.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Mecool KM1 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
Main Features of Mecool KM1 TV Box
- Mecool KM1 Smart TV Box with Android 10.0 OS.Amlogic S905X3 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex A55 CPU; G31 MP2 GPU processor; Google Certified
- VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K*2K @ 60fps, H.265 HEVC MP-10 @ L5.1 up to 4K*2K @ 60fps; AVS2-P2 Profile up to 4K*2K @ 60fps
- Mecool KM1 Android Box using the latest Dual WIFI 2.4G and 5G Bluetooth 4.2 Build in, Support 10/100M Ethernet LAN. supports 4GB DDR3 RAM 64GB eMMC ROM gives you more space to enjoy your entertainment.
- Support mouse and keyboard via USB; Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Mecool KM1 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Mecool KM1 Firmware Package
Device Model: Mecool KM1 TV Box
File Size: 700 MB
Processor: Amlogic S905X3 CPU
Android OS: 10.0
So, now let us move on to the Mecool KM1 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Mecool KM1 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for the Mecool KM1 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Mecool KM1 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Mecool KM1 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on Mecool KM1 TV Box :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Mecool KM1 TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.