Last updated on March 2nd, 2021 at 03:15 pm
In this post, we would be sharing the files to download and install Stock Firmware on the MECOOL KM3 TV Box which is powered by an AMLogic S905X2 chip. The device has 4GB DDR4 + 64GB Internal Storage. It runs on the Android 9.0 Pie OS platform.
It looks like that you are someone who is facing some issues on your MECOOL KM3 Android TV Box. So there you are scratching your head finding a way to solve these issues. Well, don’t worry as we at the GetDroidTips got your back. Today, in this post, we would be sharing the files to download and install Stock Firmware on MECOOL KM3 TV Box.
Features of MECOOL KM3 TV Box:
- Android 9.0 operation system
- Amlogic S905X2 CPU, Quad core, ARM Cortex-A53, 2.0GHz
- Mali G31 MP2 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM + 64GB EMMC ROM
- 2.4GHz + 5GHz dual-band WiFi
- 100Mbps Ethernet
- Support 4K ultra HD image display
- Support H.265 decoding
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your MECOOL KM3 TV Box:
- Easily unbrick your bricked device.
- Also fixes the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- You can upgrade or downgrade.
- It also fixes bugs lags on the Android TV Box.
- Software Update also helps in solving the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: KM3_S905X2_V1_200515_10
Device Model: MECOOL KM3 TV Box
File Size: 860 MB
Processor: AMLogic S905X2 chip
Android OS: 9.0 Pie / 10.0
So, now let us move on to the MECOOL KM3 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on MECOOL KM3 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for MECOOL KM3 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the MECOOL KM3 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install MECOOL KM3 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on MECOOL KM3 TV Box :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on MECOOL KM3 TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.