Updated on February 15, 2019: Mecool started rolling Android 9.0 Pie firmware for MECOOL KM9 TV Box. If you suppose want to try Android Pie on your MECOOL KM9 TV Box, then follow the same guide below to install Android 9.0 Pie Stock Firmware on MECOOL KM9 TV Box.
Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on MECOOL KM9 TV Box which is powered by Amlogic S905X2 processor. MECOOL KM9 TV Box comes packed with Android 8.1 Oreo / 9.0 Pie firmware with 4GB LPDDR4 RAM and 32GB ROM. If you are looking for MECOOL KM9 TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your MECOOL KM9 Pro and you want to do it quick.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install MECOOL KM9 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
Main Features of MECOOL KM9 TV Box
- Android 8.1 operation system [New Update available with Android Pie OS]
- Amlogic S905X2 CPU, Quad core, ARM Cortex-A53
- Mail-G31 MP2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 + 32GB ROM
- Support 4K ultra HD image
- Support H.265 decoding
- 2.4 + 5.8GHz dual band WiFi
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your MECOOL KM9 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: MECOOL KM9 Firmware Package
Device Model: MECOOL KM9 TV Box
File Size: 846 MB / 800 MB
Processor: Amlogic S905X2 CPU
Android OS: 8.1 Oreo / 9.0 Pie
So, now let us move on to the MECOOL KM9 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on MECOOL KM9 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for MECOOL KM9 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the MECOOL KM9 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install MECOOL KM9 TV Box Stock ROM.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on MECOOL KM9 TV Box :
So that's it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on MECOOL KM9 TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.