Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on MXR Pro TV Box which is powered by a Rockchip RK3328 processor. MXR Pro TV Box comes packed with Android 7.1 Nougat firmware with 4GB DDR3 RAM and 32GB eMMC. If you are looking for MXR Pro TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on MXR Pro TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install MXR Pro TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
- The most advanced processor has ever built, RK3328, which comes with 64-bit Cortex A53 and Mali-450 GPU
- It runs on the Android 7.1, which is stable to use. You can connect to a world of content and entertainment at home with the box
- 4K VP9 can help you save 50 percent bandwidth resource, and deliver razor-sharp detail and vibrant images
- A high performance of Quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU can play a wide range of games
- 2.4G offers a more stable signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience
- Support 5.1 surround sound output, capture your ears with actual listening feelings
- HDMI 2.0 is a faster way to send video and audio output to your TV
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your MXR Pro TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: MXR Pro ROM firmware package
Device Model: MXR Pro TV Box
File Size: 793 MB
Processor: Rockchip RK3328 CPU
Android OS: 7.1.2 Nougat
Build Number: rk3328_box-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47K eng.user.20180319.225151 test-keys
So, now let us move on to the MXR Pro TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on MXR Pro TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for MXR Pro TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the MXR Pro TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8
- Download Rockchip Driver Assistant v4.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install MXR Pro TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on MXR Pro TV Box :How to Flash Stock image on RockChip Powered Android TV Box
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on MXR Pro TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.