Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Sunvell T95Z Max TV Box which is powered by the Amlogic S912 processor. Sunvell T95Z Max TV Box comes packed with Android 7.1.2 Nougat firmware with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM. If you are looking for Sunvell T95Z Max TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your Sunvell T95Z Max and you want to do it quick.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Sunvell T95Z Max TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
Table of Contents
● Android 7.1 operation system
● Amlogic S912 CPU, Cortex-A53, octa-core, 2.0GHz
● Mali-T820MP3 GPU
● 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
● HDR for 4K ultra HD images
● 2.4GHz + 5GHz dual band WiFi
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Sunvell T95Z Max TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Sunvell T95Z Max Firmware Package
Device Model: Sunvell T95Z Max TV Box
File Size: 729 MB
Processor: Amlogic S912 CPU
Android OS: 7.1.2 Nougat
Build Number: q201_3GB-user 7.1.2 NHG47L 20180710 test-keys
So, now let us move on to the Sunvell T95Z Max TV Box Stock ROM section. Should we?
|Download Link||File Name|
|Download||X3_0.2.3.img & X3_ota_0.2.3.zip|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Sunvell T95Z Max TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock ROM for Sunvell T95Z Max TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Sunvell T95Z Max TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Sunvell T95Z Max TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.