Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Rikomagic MK39 TV Box which is powered by a Rockchip RK3229 processor. Rikomagic MK39 TV Box comes packed with Android 7.1.2 Nougat firmware with 4GB DDR4 RAM and 32GB eMMC. If you are looking for Rikomagic MK39 TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on the Rikomagic MK39 TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Rikomagic MK39 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top it. Should we?
- Supports 4K resolution, enjoy super-definition images and breathtaking viewing effect
- H.265 decoding technology saves half of the bandwidth than H.264, so it can show vivid and rich image details
- 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM, large capacity allows you to download more applications and games in your TV box
- RK3399 processor is adapted for smooth and flexible operation, no worries about the slow running problem
- The latest Android 7.1 system, with an open-source application store, you can enjoy whatever you like
- Supports HDMI 2.0 version, convenient to stream your photos, videos to the TV screen
- Remote controller is powered by 2 AAA batteries ( not included )
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Rikomagic MK39 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Rikomagic MK39 ROM firmware package
Device Model: Rikomagic MK39 TV Box
File Size: 538 MB
Processor: Rockchip RK3229 CPU
Android OS: 7.1.2 Nougat
Build Number: rk322x_box-userdebug 6.0.1 MXC89L MV3.20170626 test-keys
SDK Version: RK30_ANDROID7.1.2-SDK-v1.00.00
So, now let us move on to the Rikomagic MK39 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
|Download | Mirror
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Rikomagic MK39 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Rikomagic MK39 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Rikomagic MK39 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8
- Download Rockchip Driver Assistant v4.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Rikomagic MK39 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on Rikomagic MK39 TV Box :How to Flash Stock image on RockChip Powered Android TV Box
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Rikomagic MK39 TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.