Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on T9 TV Box which is powered by a Rockchip RK3328 processor. T9 TV Box comes packed with Android 8.1 Oreo firmware with 4GB RAM and 32GB storage onboard. The device brings with support for the 4K Ultra HD image, HDR and, 2.4G WiFi 100Mbps. If you are looking for T9 TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on T9 TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install T9 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
- Android 8.1 operation system
- RK3328 CPU, quad-core, Cortex-A53
- 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- HDMI interface for 4K ultra HD image
- H.265 decoding, saving half bandwidth
- 2.4GHz WiFi and 100Mbps Ethernet for quick network access
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your T9 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: T9 TV Box ROM firmware package
Device Model: T9 TV Box
File Size: 773 MB
Processor: Rockchip RK3328 CPU
Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
Build Number: tvbox_l-8723-v81213.img
So, now let us move on to the T9 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on T9 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for T9 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the T9 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8
- Download Rockchip Driver Assistant v4.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install T9 TV Box Stock ROM.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on T9 TV Box :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on T9 TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.