In this post, we would be sharing the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Tanix TX5 Max TV Box which is powered by an AMLogic S905X2 chip. The device has a 4GB onboard RAM along with 32 GB Internal Storage. The device supports H.2.4GHz + 5GHz dual-band WiFi, 4K ultra HD image display, Mali G31 MP2 GPU and Support Miracast / Airplay, share your video to your TV. It runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo OS platform.
It looks like that you are someone who is facing some issues on your Tanix TX5 Max Android TV Box. So there you are scratching your head finding a way to solve these issues. Well, don't worry as we at the GetDroidTips got your back. Today, in this post, we would be sharing the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Tanix TX5 Max TV Box.
Features of Tanix TX5 Max TV Box:
- Newly Amlogic S905X2 CPU, Quad core, ARM Cortex-A53, 2.0GHz,
- 2.4GHz + 5GHz dual-band WiFi, faster transmission, no stuck
- Android 8.1 operation system, fast and smooth performance, turn your regular TV into a smart one
- Support 4K ultra HD image display, Support 4K ultra HD image display, Mali G31 MP2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM + 32GB EMMC ROM perfectly meets the daily home entertainment needs
- With ALICE UX system, stream music, photos, and games easily, update automatically
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Tanix TX5 Max TV Box:
- Easily unbrick your bricked device.
- Also fixes the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- You can upgrade or downgrade.
- It also fixes bugs lags on the Android TV Box.
- Software Update also helps in solving the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: TANIX_TX5_MAX_20181226
Device Model: Tanix TX5 Max TV Box
File Size: 745 MB
Processor: AMLogic S905X2 chip
Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
So, now let us move on to the Tanix TX5 Max TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Tanix TX5 Max TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Tanix TX5 Max TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Tanix TX5 Max TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Tanix TX5 Max TV Box Stock ROM.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on Tanix TX5 Max TV Box :
So that's it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Tanix TX5 Max TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.