Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Ugoos AM3 TV Box which is powered by Amlogic S912 processor. Ugoos AM3 TV Box comes packed with Android 7.1.2 Nougat firmware with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. If you are looking for Ugoos AM3 TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on Ugoos AM3 TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Ugoos AM3 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
Main Features of Ugoos AM3 TV Box
- Runs on All Android 7.1 system for more smooth and flexible operation
- Supports H.265 DECODING, high-definition, and high-imaging the dynamic effect
- 2GB the RAM and 16GB ROM drive, by ultra-large capacity, Allows you to enjoy more Pleasure
- 2.4 and 5.8GHz Wi GHz-Fi access, dual frequency The Wi-Fi access Provides you high-speed wireless transfer experience
- Supports TF card up closeup to 32GB, the easy to the extent extra memory
- The remote controller is powered by 2 AAA batteries (not included)
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Ugoos AM3 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Ugoos AM3 Firmware Package
Device Model: Ugoos AM3 TV Box
Processor: Amlogic S912 CPU
Android OS: 7.1.2 Nougat
Build Number: Ugoos/AM3/AM3:7.1.2/NHG47L/20180905:userdebug/release-keys
So, now let us move on to the Ugoos AM3 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Ugoos AM3 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Ugoos AM3 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Ugoos AM3 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Ugoos AM3 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.