Here we will guide you on how to install Stock Firmware on Ugoos AM6 Pro TV Box. We have both the Android 9.0 Pie firmware.
Alright, so it looks like you are someone who has a Ugoos AM6 Pro Android TV box. Well, great! Ugoos offers some great Android TV Boxes on a budget. Now, just in case, if you don’t already know, the Ugoos AM6 Pro TV Box is powered by an Amlogic S905X2 processor along with 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM. Anyways, it looks like you want to install or flash the Android 9.0 Pie back on the device.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock ROM on your Ugoos AM6 Pro TV Box and you want to do it quickly.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering How to Install Ugoos AM6 Pro TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
Main Features of Ugoos AM6 Pro TV Box
- Android 9.0 operation system
- Amlogic S922X CPU, Quad-core, ARM Cortex-A73, 1.7GHz + Dual-core ARM Cortex A53 1.8GHz
- ARM Mali-G52 MP6 ( 6ppc ) GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM + 32GB EMMC ROM
- 2.4GHz + 5GHz dual-band WiFi, IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac and 2×2 MIMO
- 1000M Ethernet Integrated IEEE 802.3 10 / 100 / 1000M Ethernet MAC with RGMII
- Support Bluetooth 5.0
- Support 4K ultra HD image display
- Support H.265 decoding
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Ugoos AM6 Pro TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
Package Name: Ugoos AM6 Pro Firmware Package
Device Model: Ugoos AM6 Pro TV Box
File Size: 625 MB
Processor: Amlogic S905X2 CPU
Android OS: 9.0 Pie
So, now let us move on to the Ugoos AM6 Pro TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
|Download Link||File Name|
|Download||AM6_0.3.1.7z & AM6_ota_0.3.1|
|Download||AM6_0.2.8 & AM6_ota_0.2.8|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Ugoos AM6 Pro TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Ugoos AM6 Pro TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Ugoos AM6 Pro TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Ugoos AM6 Pro TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on Ugoos AM6 Pro TV Box :How to Flash Stock image on Amlogic Powered Android TV Box
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Ugoos AM6 Pro TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what you guys think about it in the comments section down below.