Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Vontar X3 TV Box which is powered by Amlogic S905x3 processor. Vontar X3 TV Box comes packed with Android 9.0 Pie firmware with 4GB DDR4 RAM and 64/128GB ROM. If you are looking for Vontar X3 TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your Vontar X3 Pro and you want to do it quick.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Vontar X3 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
Main Features of Vontar X3 TV Box
– CPU: Amlogic S905X3 Quad Core ARM Cortex A55;
– GPU: Mali-G31MP;
– OS: Android 9.0;
– Memory: DDR3 4GB, FLASH 32GB/64GB/128GB;
– Support H.265, 8K@24fps, 4K@60fps, HD 2.1, USB3.0;
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Vontar X3 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Vontar X3 Firmware Package
Device Model: Vontar X3 TV Box
File Size: 0.97 GB
Processor: Amlogic S905x3 CPU
Android OS: 9.0 Pie
So, now let us move on to the Vontar X3 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vontar X3 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Vontar X3 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Vontar X3 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Vontar X3 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on Vontar X3 TV Box :How to Flash Stock image on Amlogic Powered Android TV Box
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Vontar X3 TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.