Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on W95 TV Box which is powered by Amlogic S905W processor. W95 TV Box comes packed with Android 7.1.2 Nougat firmware with 1GB DDR3 RAM and 8GB ROM. If you are looking for W95 TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on W95 TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install W95 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
Main Features of W95 TV Box
- 2GB DDR3 + 16GB eMMC / 1GB DDR3 + 8GB eMMC, you can download whatever you like, keep them and enjoy them
- It runs on Android 7.1, which is stable to use. You can connect to a world of content and entertainment at home with the box
- 4K VP9 can help you save 50 percent bandwidth resource, and deliver razor-sharp detail and vibrant images
- A high performance of Quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU can play a wide range of games
- 2.4G offers a more stable signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience
- HDMI 2.0 is a faster way to send video and audio output to your TV
- The remote control is powered by 2 x AAA battery ( not included )
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your W95 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: W95 Firmware Package
Device Model: W95 TV Box
File Size: 393 MB
Processor: Amlogic S905W CPU
Android OS: 7.1.2 Nougat
Build Number: p281-user 7.1.2 NHG47L 20170923
So, now let us move on to the W95 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on W95 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for W95 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the W95 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install W95 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on W95 TV Box :How to Flash Stock image on Amlogic Powered Android TV Box
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on W95 TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.