Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Wechip V7 TV Box which is powered by Amlogic S912 processor. Wechip V7 TV Box comes packed with Android 7.1.2 Nougat firmware with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM. If you are looking for Wechip V7 TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your Himedia Q10 Pro and you want to do it quick.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Wechip V7 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
Main Features of Wechip V7 TV Box
- 3GB DDR3 + 32GB eMMC big memory capacity
- Combines durable 2.0GHz ARM Cortex-A53 CPU with Amlogic S912 chip
- Android 7.1 version, coupled with the rapid and stable configuration
- 4K / 3D video gives you high-quality video experience
- Dual-band 2.4G + 5G WiFi give you more smooth speed experience
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Support DLNA / Airplay, share your video to your TV
- Support 5.1 surround sound output, capture your ears with actual listening feelings
- HDMI 2.0 is a faster way to send video and audio output to your TV
- The remote control is powered by 2 x AAA battery ( not included )
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Wechip V7 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Wechip V7 Firmware Package
Device Model: Wechip V7 TV Box
File Size: 555 MB
Processor: Amlogic S912 CPU
Android OS: 7.1.2 Nougat
So, now let us move on to the Wechip V7 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Wechip V7 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Wechip V7 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Wechip V7 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Wechip V7 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.