Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Wechip V8 Max TV Box which is powered by the Amlogic S905X2 processor. Wechip V8 Max TV Box comes packed with Android 9.0 Pie firmware with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM. If you are looking for Wechip V8 Max TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your Wechip V8 Max and you want to do it quick.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Wechip V8 Max TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
- A full-4K high-performance SoC that supports H.265 video decoding up to 4K at 30fps
- 2GB DDR3 + 16GB eMMC , you can download whatever you like, keep them and enjoy them
- It runs on the Android 8.1, which is good to use. You can connect to a world of content and entertainment at home with the box
- A high performance of quad-core Amlogic S905X2 CPU can play a wide range of games
- Built-in 2.4G WiFi. Support IEEE 802.11 b/g/n. A more stable signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience
- HDMI 2.0 is a faster way to send video and audio output to your TV
- HDR vivid world. Watch videos in detail like never before with select HDR content. Witness scenes and characters come to life in vivid contrast, color, and clarity
- YouTube, Netflix, HBO, Twitter. These network functions are no problems if you have this product
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Wechip V8 Max TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Wechip V8 Max Firmware Package
Device Model: Wechip V8 Max TV Box
File Size: 950 MB
Processor: Amlogic S905X2 CPU
Android OS: 9.0 Pie
So, now let us move on to the Wechip V8 Max TV Box Stock ROM section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Wechip V8 Max TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock ROM for Wechip V8 Max TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Wechip V8 Max TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Wechip V8 Max TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.