Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on X96H Pro Smart TV Box which is powered by the Allwinner H603 processor. X96H Pro Smart TV Box comes packed with Android 9.0 Pie firmware with 2/4GB RAM and 16/64GB ROM. If you are looking for X96H Pro Smart TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your X96H Pro Smart and you want to do it quickly.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install X96H Pro Smart TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
- Supports HDR 6K image
- 2GB RAM + 16GB / 4GB RAM + 32GB / 4GB RAM + 64GB / optional large memory and expandable storage
- Android 9.0 operation system
- Allwinner H603 CPU, Quad-core 64-bit ARM CortexTM- A53
- Mali T720 GPU, High-performance multi-core GPU Mali T720
- 2.4G + 5G WiFi
- Supports H.265 decoding
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your X96H Pro Smart TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: X96H Pro Smart Firmware Package
Device Model: X96H Pro Smart TV Box
File Size: 789 MB
Processor: Allwinner H603 CPU
Android OS: 9.0 Pie
So, now let us move on to the X96H Pro Smart TV Box Stock ROM section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on X96H Pro Smart TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for X96H Pro Smart TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the X96H Pro Smart TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide with FAT-32.
- Download LiveSuit Tool for PC
- Download PhoenixCard Tool – For OTA package – SD card
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install X96H Pro Smart TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on X96H Pro Smart TV Box :How to Flash Stock image using PhoenixCard Tool
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install flash file on X96H Pro Smart TV Box. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.