Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on X99 TV Box which is powered by a Rockchip RK3399 processor. X99 TV Box comes packed with Android 7.1 Nougat firmware with 4GB DDR4 RAM and 64GB eMMC. If you are looking for X99 TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on X99 TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install X99 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
- RK3399 chipset for fast data processing
- HDR10 and HLG for 4K UHD image
- HDMI and USB-C port support double screen
- Android 7.1 operation system for steady work
- 2.4GHz / 5GHz WiFi and Bluetooth4.1 for fast network access and easy control
- The IR remote is powered by two AAA batteries ( not included )
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your X99 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: X99 ROM firmware package
Device Model: X99 TV Box
File Size: 706 MB
Processor: Rockchip RK3399 CPU
Android OS: 7.1 Nougat
Build Number: rk3328_box-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47K eng.zheng.20180626.101551 test-keys
SDK Version: RK30_ANDROID7.1.2-SDK-v1.00.00
So, now let us move on to the X99 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on X99 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for X99 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the X99 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8
- Download Rockchip Driver Assistant v4.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install X99 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on X99 TV Box :How to Flash Stock image on RockChip Powered Android TV Box
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on X99 TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.