In this guide, we will share with you how to install stock ROM on itel P33 Plus (W6001) based on Android 8.1 Oreo. It’s an entry-level Android-powered Spreadtrum chipset smartphone that comes with decent specifications. If you’re using itel P33 Plus handset, then you can check out the full guide on the steps and requirements to flash stock ROM.
Now, most Android user wants to flash and tweak on their devices whether it’s stable or beta status. In this case, some of the users may experience soft brick or device bootloop issues. That may happen during or after installing the Custom ROM or any mod files as well. Meanwhile, it’s necessary to revert to the stock ROM again to fix the temporary issue. After that, you can again try to flash another Custom ROM carefully.
In order to flash the Stock ROM on your itel P33 Plus (W6001) device which is powered by the Spreadtrum chipset requires SPD Flash Tool and some drivers, and proper guidance. Here in this article, we will share with you the tutorial of installing stock firmware easily. However, you can also check out the video tutorial as well in case you want a visual experience as well.
Stock Firmware Advantages
A Stock ROM is necessary for any smartphone. Mostly, stock ROM provides better stability and reliability over third-party Custom ROMs. The smartphone OEMs offer you a better user experience with a possible latest security patch. While a Custom ROM has some issues with the security and vulnerability possibly. It may bring so many customizations, tweaks, and visual changes to the system UI and features. But there a very few devices available which get a proper stable OS in terms of the Custom ROM.
Whereas, you can also fix some of the device issues as well:
- You can unbrick your bricked itel P33 Plus.
- It Fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your itel P33 Plus.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your itel P33 Plus.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
- Device Model: itel P33 Plus W6001
- Required Tool: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum Chipset
- Android OS Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
- File: Stock Firmware Update
- Gapps File: Included
Steps to Flash Firmware File on itel P33 Plus W6001
First, you need to download the required files in order to start the flashing process. Here are the download links of the firmware file and Spreadtrum Flash Tool file download links are given below:
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: W6001-F3103-8.1-OP-V039-20190521.zip
File Size: 1.4 GB
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
- The ROM file is only for the itel P33 Plus handset. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least to skip any occasional shutdowns.
- Make sure to keep a device backup at first before starting the flashing process.
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop for installing the drivers and connecting your device for the flashing process.
- A USB cable for your device as well to connect your device to the PC.
- Now, download and install the itel USB Drivers on your Windows PC.
- The SPD Flash Tool is required to flash this ROM.
Follow the links provided below to get a full in-depth guide on how to install stock ROM on the itel P33 Plus device easily.Steps to Flash Stock Firmware Using SPD Flash Tool
I hope this guide is helpful to upgrade or downgrade your itel P33 Plus anytime.