Today we have the latest stock ROM flash file for the LYF Jio F30c based on KaiOS powered by a Qualcomm processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the QFil Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your LYF Jio F30c
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade LYF Jio F30c
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on LYF Jio F30c.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert to stock to gain your warranty.
Steps to flash firmware file on LYF Jio F30c :
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: LYF Jio F30c
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on LYF Jio F30c
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Download QFil Flash Tool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Android USB Drivers
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware, or any kind of software problem arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Download Firmware Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: LYF_F30C-001-10-23-261119
File Size: 659 MB
|Flash File Name: LYF_F30C-001-10-12-210119
File Size: 659 MB
|Flash File Name: LYF_F30C_191217_6.0.1_QFIL
File Size: 666 MB
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
- If you are installing and Using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) on your PC/Laptop running Windows, you must have the Supported Qualcomm Supported Drivers installed. To download, Click here and Install the Qualcomm USB Drivers. (Skip this step if you already have drivers installed)
- Now Download the QFIL zip file and Extract it anywhere on your computer. (We recommend extracting it on your PC/Laptop desktop. Once extracted, open the folder.
- Now in the QFIL Folder, Click the QFIL application file and Open it.
- Once you open it, you will see the following screen on your computer.
- Turn your phone off using the power button.
- Once your phone is switched off, Now Hold the Volume UP button and try to connect your phone to PC/Laptop using a USB Cable.
- Your Phone model will be displayed on your PC
- Now click the Browse option to select the downloaded ROM file on the QFIL application.
- Now browse and select the ROM you downloaded from the extracted folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click on Load XML and select RawProgram Path as a rawprogram0.xml file located in ROM Folder.
- Select Patch Path as patch0.xml. Both the files are located in ROM Folder.
- Now Click The Download button to start the installation process.
- The installation process will take almost a few seconds or a minute to complete. Be Patient! Don’t disconnect your phone from the computer.
- Once it is done, You will get a message saying Download Succeeded. Now Unplug by removing the USB cable from the computer.
- To reboot your LYF Jio F30c.
- That’s it! You have completed the installation process!
I hope you installed the firmware flash file on LYF Jio F30c successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.