Here we will share the Teclast X10 Plus Stock Firmware Files. Teclast X10 Plus is a great budget tablet which is powered by Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 and 8th Gen Intel HD graphics, coupled with 2GB of RAM. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issue on your Teclast X10 Plus. So here we will guide on how to flash the Stock ROM on Teclast X10 Plus (F2D6).
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Teclast X10 Plus which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Teclast X10 Plus is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Teclast X10 Plus running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? So download the Teclast X10 Plus Stock Firmware Files and flash it on your tablet.
How to Install Stock ROM on Teclast X10 Plus
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Teclast X10 Plus. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Intel Phone Flashtool for the Teclast X10 Plus on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Teclast X10 Plus. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on Teclast X10 Plus. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Teclast X10 Plus. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Teclast X10 Plus:
- You can unbrick your bricked Teclast X10 Plus.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Teclast X10 Plus.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- Other fixes.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Teclast X10 Plus section. Should we?
- Device Supported: Teclast X10 Plus
- Tool Supported: Intel Phone Flash tool
- Processor: Intel Cherry Trail Z8300
- OS: Windows 10 + Android 5.1 Lollipop
|Download Here||X10 Plus (F2D6)-Android5.1-V1.04.rar|
|Download Here||X10 Plus (F2D6) -Android5.1-V1.05-84A6.rar|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Teclast X10 Plus
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Teclast X10 Plus, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Teclast X10 Plus.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Teclast X10 Plus has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your tablet.
- Download Intel USB Drivers and install on your PC.
- Download isocUSB drivers and install on your PC
- Install Phone Flash tool: Install the Latest Intel Phone Flash Tool
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Teclast X10 Plus.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Teclast X10 Plus
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Teclast X10 Plus :
Guide to Install Stock ROM using Intel Phone Flash Tool
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Teclast X10 Plus [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.