Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Teclast X80 Pro. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you have the Teclast X80 Pro in the palm of your hand. Great! Teclast makes some of the best android devices on budget. Anyways, you might be facing some issues with your Teclast X80 Pro. Now, you might be someone who is facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Teclast X80 Pro. Whatever the case might be the thing is that there is something wrong with your Teclast X80 Pro and you need to fix it.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on Android Device is just installing Stock ROM on Teclast X80 Pro. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Stock ROM on Teclast X80 Pro. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Teclast X80 Pro
Today, in this guide of GetDroidTIps, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Teclast X80 Pro. This guide has been written in the beginner-friendly language. So if you are someone who does not understand technical terms, then don’t worry as we have made it easier for you guys. Now, here is how this guide will go.
We have divided this guide into various heads in order to make things more clear and easier. First of all, you need to download the firmware file and you need PC or Laptop. Once you have done that, you will be taken to the prerequisites section. And finally, you will be greeted with the steps to install the Stock ROM on your Teclast X80 Pro with a Video Tutorial as well. With that being said, let us take a look at the Download Firmware for Teclast X80 Pro section.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Teclast X80 Pro:
- You can unbrick your bricked Teclast X80 Pro.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Teclast X80 Pro.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Teclast X80 Pro section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Teclast X80 Pro
- Processor: Intel Z8350
- Android OS: 5.1 Lollipop
- File: Software Update
|External Link: Click Here||
V1.08_20170321 – cht_cr_mrd-user 5.1 LMY47I
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Teclast X80 Pro
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Teclast X80 Pro, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Teclast X80 Pro.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Teclast X80 Pro has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Teclast USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Teclast X80 Pro.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Teclast X80 Pro
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Teclast X80 Pro :
Install with “installer.cmd”
flash oemvars oemvars.txt
flash gpt gpt.bin
flash bootloader bootloader
oem rm /ESP/BIOSUPDATE.fv
flash ifwi afu.bin
flash system system.img
flash boot boot.img
flash recovery recovery.img
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Teclast X80 Pro. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.