Here we will share the Teclast X98 Air III Stock Firmware Files. Teclast X98 Air III is a great budget tablet which is powered by fifth-generation Intel Z3735F 64bit Quad Core and 7th Gen Intel HD graphics, coupled with 2GB of RAM. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issue on your Teclast X98 Air III. So here we will guide on how to flash the Stock ROM on Teclast X98 Air III (M5C5).
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Teclast X98 Air III which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Teclast X98 Air III is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Teclast X98 Air III running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? So download the Teclast X98 Air III Stock Firmware Files and flash it on your tablet.
How to Install Stock ROM on Teclast X98 Air III
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Teclast X98 Air III. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Intel Phone Flashtool for the Teclast X98 Air III on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Teclast X98 Air III. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock Firmware on Teclast X98 Air III. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock Firmware on your Teclast X98 Air III. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock Firmware on your Teclast X98 Air III:
- You can unbrick your bricked Teclast X98 Air III.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Teclast X98 Air III.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- Other fixes.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Teclast X98 Air III section. Should we?
- Device Supported: Teclast X98 Air III
- Tool Supported: Intel Phone Flash tool
- Processor: Intel Z3735F 64bit Quad Core 1.83GHz
- OS: Windows 10 + Android 5.0 Lollipop
|Download Here||X98 Air III %28M5C5%29-Android5.0-V1.04-F593.rar|
|Download Here||Windows 10|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Teclast X98 Air III
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Teclast X98 Air III, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Teclast X98 Air III.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Teclast X98 Air III has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your tablet.
- Download Intel USB Drivers and install on your PC.
- Download isocUSB drivers and install on your PC
- Install Phone Flash tool: Install the Latest Intel Phone Flash Tool
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock Firmware on Teclast X98 Air III.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Teclast X98 Air III
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Teclast X98 Air III :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Teclast X98 Air III [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.