Vivo X50 comes with a variety of fantastic features during a mid-range budget. The device is given a bezel-less design with an on-screen fingerprint unlock feature. It comes with impressive internal specifications also as massive storage capacity. Moreover, it comes with a fast-charging option, by which the battery is often refilled during a shorter duration. However, it lacks wireless charging features and doesn’t have any screen protection which may be counted as a drawback.
Did you accidentally brick your Vivo X50, or are you facing any boot loop, lag, or shatter? Then you are in the right place. Here we will guide you to install the latest Stock ROM flash file on Vivo X50. The guide is simple and easy.
This firmware can be installed using the AFTool or QFil Tool. We have shared both the method to flash the firmware file on Vivo X50.
Table of Contents
Vivo X50 Specifications: Overview
Vivo X50 smartphone has an AMOLED display. It measures 159.5 mm x 75.3 mm x 7.5 mm and weighs 173 grams. The phone comes with a 6.56-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2376 pixels at a pixel density of 398 pixels per inch (PPI) and an aspect ratio of 19.8:9.
Under the hood, the device is powered by a 2.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Vivo X50 runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4315mAh battery. The Vivo X50 supports proprietary fast charging.
In the camera department, the Vivo X50 on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.6 aperture; a second 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.46 aperture; a 3rd 8-megapixel camera with an f/3.4 aperture and a fourth 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.45 aperture.
The Vivo X50 runs FunTouch OS 10.5 supported Android 10 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Vivo X50 may be a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Vivo X50 measures 158.46 x 72.80 x 8.04mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 181.50 grams. it had been launched in Black Mirror and LOX colors.
Connectivity options on the Vivo X50 include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.10, and USB Type-C with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include an ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and in-display fingerprint sensor.
Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
Stock ROM is the operating system that comes pre-built when you buy the device from a retailer. Usually when a person needs to customize his device with custom ROMs and other modifications he opts to move on from the stock firmware. However, when things go wrong during any modification, reverting back to the stock ROM is the only option that can solve this issue.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the issue of bootloop, device bricking. Besides, you can perform system OS upgrade or downgrade as per your choice.
- You can unbrick your bricked Vivo X50.
- Fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo X50.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Vivo X50.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Vivo X50 PD2001
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Vivo X50. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Device Supported: Vivo X50 PD2001
- Tool Supported: QFil or QPST tool / MSMDownload tool
- Android OS: 10 Q
- Funtouch OS: 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool and drivers for the Vivo X50 from the link below.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Vivo device.Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via AFTool:
- Launch the vivo aftools to flash the ROM
- In the AFTool, locate your firmware file which you downloaded.
- Boot your device into EDL mod
- You can now connect your phone to PC in fastboot or EDL mod.
- Click Start to upgrade your firmware
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Vivo X50 PD2001. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.