Thrustmaster T300 is a Game Wheel Controller officially supported for PS4, PS5 as well as PC. Since it’s officially supported by PS5, you can easily set it up without any hassle. Although it is not the case for most PCs. Sometimes the games won’t even detect the controller or game wheel. In this case, you will have to download and install appropriate drivers for the device. So in this article, we are going to provide you with the link to download the drivers for your Thrustmaster T300 device for both Windows 10 and 11.
Download Thrustmaster T300 Drivers for Windows 10 and 11
You can easily use any controller device on your PC without the need for installing any additional drivers in Windows 10 or 11. Because by default windows include the basic driver that is needed to communicate with the device. But it was not the case in the older version of windows where you would have to install drivers for each and every device.
However, if you are connecting any special controllers that have some additional features, you will need to install the correct driver file in order to use the additional features, even in Windows 10 or 11.
Similarly, you will need to download and install the Thrustmaster T300 drivers to use the Game wheel inside your favorite games that support it. To download and install the drivers, follow the steps mentioned below.
Thrustmaster T300 Drivers Download
If you have no experience in downloading and installing drivers, do not worry. Because this guide will explain all the procedures one by one.
- First, visit the Thrustmaster support website by clicking here.
- Once the Page loads, you can see all the information about your product.
- Just scroll down to the downloads sections, and you will be able to find all downloads related to the products like Manual, Drivers, etc.
- Open the Drivers section and click on the download button.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Once the download completes, simply click on the file to open it.
Follow the on-screen prompts and make sure to connect your device while installing the driver software for the device.
If you are facing some issues with your device, then you will need to update the firmware for your device. First, open the software that you have installed to control the Thrustmaster Game wheel. On the top, you will find the firmware version.
At the time of writing, the latest version of the firmware was version 34. Make sure you are having the latest version. If you are having a lower version, you can download the firmware tool and install the latest firmware for your device.
- Download and install the driver using the above method.
- Search the Firmware Updater app in the start menu and open it.
- Connect your game wheel to the PC using the PC’s USB port instead of any USB hubs you are using it.
- Follow the on-screen prompts for the firmware installation.
If you are facing any doubts when installing the firmware, you can always refer to the official guide located here.
So this has been the procedure to download and install drivers for the Thrustmaster T300 for Windows 10 or Windows 11. You can also download drivers from any other third-party websites. But we would strongly recommend that you download it from the official site for security purposes.
The installation of drivers for the Thrustmaster is a very straightforward process. Once you download, it’s a matter of clicking next, next and next. Although you will need to invest some time if you want to customize or tinker with the working of the Game wheel.