Torchlight 3 is an upcoming action role-playing game of the Torchlight series. It’s developed by Echtra Games and published by Perfect World Entertainment. The game is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows platforms, and released in June 2020. However, most of the games can cause issues to the players and Torchlight 3 is one of them. If you’re also facing the issue of Torchlight 3 Unable to Connect Error, then check this troubleshooting guide in order to fix it.
To be very specific, Torchlight III PC players are experiencing an error that says “unable to connect to the Torchlight III game server; please check your network connection.” Now, if you’re also encountering the same issue, then you’re in a right place and here we’ve provided a couple of possible fixes that you should follow in order to resolve this issue completely.
Torchlight 3 Unable to Connect Error: Is there a fix?
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the steps below.
- First of all, simply restart the Torchlight III game. Make sure that the game isn’t running in the background. After closing the game, go to Task Manager and close the game from Processes then start the game again.
- Reboot the Steam client properly and run it as an administrator.
- The second method also ensures that the Steam client is updated to its latest version.
- Check for the pending Torchlight III game update from the Steam client.
- Additionally, you can right-click on the game from Steam > Properties > Local Files > Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files. It may take a while. Once done, restart the computer.
It’s also worth mentioning that yesterday on June 14th, 2020, Play Torchlight official Twitter handle has announced that players are experiencing a server issue that’s preventing them to log into the game account. The support team is working on it and should be fixed soon. There may be some of the players are facing the ‘Unable to connect’ error due to the server downtime or maintenance process. So, you have to wait for a while until the problem is fixed.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this article pretty useful. Feel free to ask in the comment below for any queries.