Back in 2019, Lenovo-owned brand ‘Motorola’ has launched one of its budget segment smartphones called Motorola One Action and Motorola One Macro. The handset came with Android 9.0 Pie out of the box and currently running on the Android 11 version. However, if your device has bricked while flashing custom firmware then make sure to follow this guide on How to Unbrick Motorola One Action and Macro or Recover Using Blankflash.
It’s quite common these days to unlock the bootloader and flash custom firmware apart from installing modules or root on your Android device. However, sometimes it may possible that for some unexpected reason your device is either stuck in the bootloop issue or gets bricked easily. So, you don’t have to worry about it, and following this full guide will help you to flash the stock firmware on your Motorola One Action to unbrick it.
How to Unbrick Motorola One Action and Macro | Recover Using Blankflash
- You’ll require a desktop/laptop and a USB cable to connect your handset with the computer.
- Keep your device battery charged sufficiently.
- Download and Install Minimal ADB & Facebook Tools (Platform Tools) on your PC.
- Grab Motorola Device Manager and install it on the PC.
- Download Blankflash by Eufracio López:
- Mediatek Platform Tools by Eufracio López
- Official Motorola One Macro Stock ROM | Motorola One Action Stock ROM (XT2013-4 | XT2013-1)
- Optional! Automatic BAT file by Eufracio López for firmware upgrade (Be careful, it will format your user data)
Warning: GetDroidTips won’t be held responsible for any kind of damage that may occur to your device while/after following this guide. You should know what you’re doing and do it at your own risk. All of your internal storage may be deleted completely after unbricking the handset.
Steps to Unbrick or Restore Stock Firmware
- First of all, make sure that you’ve installed Minimal ADB & Fastboot Tool and Motorola Device Manager on your PC.
- Make sure to extract the Mediatek Platform Tools and the Stock ROM files inside the same folder on the PC. [Important]
- Optional! You can also extract the Automatic BAT file if you want to upgrade the firmware. [It’ll format the user data once flashed]
- Now, you’ll have to extract the Blankflash on the PC to a different location/folder.
- Then you’ll have to Blankflash your Motorola One Action / Motorola One Macro device. [Make sure to use the correct version of your model]
- Next, simply switch off your phone and unplug the USB cable.
- Open the folder with Blankflash files > Run the script file for Blankflash.
- Wait for the computer to requests your device (COM port).
- Now, attach the USB cable to the device and turn it on.
- Once done, make sure to reboot your device to bootloader again. (Keep the USB cable connected)
- Then open the folder with Stock ROM files > Flash your ROM file to your device according to the variant.
- If you want, you can also run the Automatic BAT file to upgrade your firmware but it’s an optional step. (Be careful, it will format your user data and it is not needed)
Motorola One Macro_9.0 by Eu.bat
- Restart the device into the system normally and wait for it to boot.
- The booting process may take some time. So, have some patience.
- Enjoy! Now, your Motorola One Action / Motorola One Macro device has been unbricked to the fresh factory default state.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.